Hilton Waikaloa Village
Discover a Big Island hotel like no other - Hilton Waikoloa Village. A destination in itself, this impressive property is nestled within 62 oceanfront acres, offering breathtaking tropical gardens and abundant wildlife. Explore our waterfront resort by air-conditioned trams. Or take a leisurely stroll along flagstone walkways flanked by Polynesian and Asian artwork. Located on the Kohala Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii, Hilton Waikoloa Village features 1,240 guest rooms and suites - perfectly suited to any taste. Experience award-winning dining, world-class shopping, and an array of activities ranging from golf, tennis and the only interactive dolphin casino francais program on the island. Delight in all this exceptional Kohala Coast hotel has to offer for even the most discriminating traveler.
* Located on the Kohala Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii
* Set along 62 oceanfront acres
* Only 20 minutes from Kona International Airport (KOA)
* Featuring 1,240 guest rooms and suites
* Offering an extensive array of activities and amenities
* Offering mahogany canal boat rides and sleek air-conditioned tram transportation around the resort